2010/10/14

She wore a pair of flesh-colored stockings thin

Fetish, foot lovers, enthusiasts readme, original stockings, plain underwear, old stockings, lots of old underwear here there is a need, please QQ about. Secondary school graduates that year, only 21 years old. Was assigned to the bank to work, the first day of duty, I went to the governor there, he asked my qualifications and resume line, and then said, you go to the following savings practice it, finished, I called, I heard it was called following the person in charge of a savings bank, which is the director came to pick me. so I'll be fine director of the sofa next to come. time after about 10 minutes, and saw a woman into the years, and the President greeted and saw she was about 30 years old (I feel, then know that 35, well-maintained), wearing a white shirt , following a dark blue dress space (that is, the clothing bank), the most terrible is that she wore a pair of thin, flesh-colored stockings and black high heels 5 cm, when the president told me that you should talk to her go. She surnamed Liu, was the director of XX, I said Liu well, (in our bank, on length of service or higher than our leaders, call the teacher) then deliberately looked down, staring at my eyes so that She's beautiful, sexy feet, she took a look at my shoulder, and said go, so to have in her. The woman in all, really was great, they wear the same uniforms, really, this dress One can not say sexy. But my heart is still the best that Liu Suochang legs, but she is always inside an office in the matter, and I was on the outside, that is, we see that the saving take money out of operating room and I did not appreciate her legs, hey, really a pity, though I go to work every day while watching their side legs, but they did not have that Liu mature, sexy body, my dream was Liu Suozhang really want to look good legs. Soon to let me touch, lick it. that the U.S. leg stockings, over three or four days, night work, and Liu Suozhang called us all over and that is to open a small conference, so I chose the legs of Liu a convenient place to sit down, the meeting seems to say that the system should be upgraded next week, the night to try the new system is stable and unstable, so to to work overtime at night to do some testing, I do not hear anything else, I only pay attention to the beauty Liu feet, she saw his mouth, followed by the edge off the heels of the half, exposing her heel, but also light the dazzling light of a really beautiful, ah, I saw children through stockings, her pale blue veins faintly visible, she only caught the high-heeled foot's toes in front, still vaguely see her toe seam, in my flash before the flash, my little brother up in the Lao Gao, really wished jumped, kissed her beautiful feet. my heart gone then, I really want her off the high heels, so I'm not in a cable to see the beauty of her feet, but not long, the meeting was over, hey, I see, but hidden ah. had to go back, get in the way of a non-stop thinking about her beauty feet. After a few days, the system tested, Originally, I was new, not used to, but that day the man should have to not feeling well and told me to, coincidentally, is the director of the day and just had her Jiaye Ban, and now I am the only director, and really cool ah. 20:00 10 came to the worse, the director did not think we have already, (that is 8:30 a good test, doing 8 to the point of preparation, because some savings All night market, to have closed and all the can to start testing). only day she is wearing a white jumpsuit, or that most Tou's almost transparent crystal Si pants. But the yellow flat shoes for a milk with square head shoes, she sat beside the computer, do something to prepare for the test. I sat down beside her, good, now I can appreciate her legs closest distance, not to mention blowing her lie let down? is also did not notice my eyes have been staring at her feet, while her heel and took it off, wow, I swallowed saliva ... ..., but her legs a little below the backlight on the computer desk, I can still see vaguely the high arch of her instep, and a one of the veins above, and her feet are so pretty, cream leather flat with square head, like a lady ah. flesh-colored stockings and transparent crystal, placed in front of me is really human Wonderland , when the director and I said some savings, on the computer's operation, I Sidongfeidong the hearing will, because I did not listen to, but no way, she and I said, I had to Kanzhe computer screen, but her mind is only attractive legs, just listen to "bang when" soon, I felt completely off her shoes off, I cast a glance under the table, and sure enough, her shoes fall to the ground, and a carried on the other leg above the legs, and I think my legs towards the tomb of thinking completely in my eyes, I deliberately dropped a pen, bent down to pick up the body, where her foot is only 30 centimeters away from me, through her thin stockings, and I did not see her toes nail polish, and makes a long, fascinating really perfect! My little brother is really dying, I think I should not sleep tonight. pick a good pen, you can take a break, she said, to wait, let me have this opportunity to once again read, although the backlight a bit dark, but this hazy is the most beautiful. where the phone rang, she pick up the phone and said a little test case, and then told me to wait another 15 minutes, testing the final project as good, so I said, how fast, with a sigh sat there thinking, hey, really, I have not seen enough, so good today opportunity to come to an end, I wish a long test time point, even the whole night. just listen to "Oh" sound, ran, how, and "cockroaches, cockroach," Liu are scared like a child, I say, there is nothing to fear, in which, I saw in her desk, really had a big cockroach, I took a newspaper, heard too soon, hang it, saying, well, all right, Liu of the This recovered, I wrapped the cicada dragonfly newspaper, trash thrown in the corner, just listen to is "Oh," I thought it was a cockroach, but it is not, Liu said: hey, out of luck , stockings and broken, the damn cockroaches. "I said what she stretch out the legs, let me see, that under the light, saw her white and tender, where the lower leg is really broken, the original, just her frightened, startled, in order to hide the cicada dragonfly, foot against a public office desk next to a door handle, cut, and I pretend to pity her, when her husband came, she introduced me a bit, I asked the good. hey, had to quit her office, so that they two people, just listen to her stockings to her husband that what broke, not long after, the final test time came, she came out and sat in the front of the computer , but the stockings on her legs had disappeared, I think, even at night she and her husband to go outside, afraid not look good worn socks, or off it, my heart burst of ecstasy, perhaps on the inside of it I have ...... for a while, all the tests well, is to go back, so she and her husband go with me three off the light and set off, walked to the door, I said, Oh, me the keys forgot. Liu said, you get it, the door to leave you off, we've got go first, I said good. I like the inroads of the fly in to her office, carefully open her drawer , the first without the second or not, I am a bit anxious, will not be placed in her bag, take home, and hey, the last drawer, ah, God, or not, I am disappointed, I'm pumping a cigarette, sitting in her chair, and quietly, watching her back legs just thinking about that scene, a hand touched my little brother, smoked, and I asked myself thrown into the trash, suddenly. I saw, I saw a dream day to think of her stockings, she just quietly sit cross-legged to wear stockings, where trash from work at night, when down, for like garbage on a new generation. inside Only the cicadas just wrapped with newspaper dragonfly and her stockings, is also not dirty, I'm a take over, on the face, and the crazy smell, that time is summer and early autumn is not, she just came out just last night, wearing a a new pair, right, and the taste of washing powder, but the tip of her socks, which is that part of toe touch, smell her feet a bit, I think it seems to kiss the foot of her beauty, the stuff I put down the tube . I put my socks into the pockets of children, like to fly home to sleep at night, I kissed her to sleep, just like holding the legs to sleep .

No comments:

Post a Comment